SSC CHCL (10+2) Tier 1 Recruitment 2018, ssconline.nic.in, LDC DEO Vacancies Application Form | Apply Online:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued notification for recruitment of Postal Assistant, Data Entry Operator, LDC and Court Clerk at 3259 posts. This is a big opportunity for young people to get jobs for the 12th standard under Combined Higher Secondary level examination. Eligible candidates can apply till 18th December. Under the SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2018 the Staff Selection Commission will conduct the examination for the recruitment of 3259 Lower Division Clerks (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Assistant. In the Examination, registration process is in progress and you can apply for it.
- 1 SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2018 LDC DEO Application Form
- 2 SSC CHSL LDC DEO Recruitment Notification 2018 Application Form
- 3 SSC CHSL Tier 1 Recruitment Notification 2018 Pdf
- 4 SSC CHSL Tier 1 LDC DEO Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 How to Apply Online for SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2018 Application Form
SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2018 LDC DEO Application Form
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is one of the important organizations organizing government job recruitment examinations in India. For the selection of qualified candidates on thousands of vacant posts in government departments SSC organizes the exam every year and now it has issued notification for SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2018 Application Form. Government job as a career in India is the first choice of youth. The government is also trying to develop the government organizations in the country so that all the people of the country can access the schemes easily. To do this, it will be necessary to recruit millions of jobs in the coming years. SSC is the country’s leading recruitment organization which provides employment to millions of students every year in India. Visit the website and apply for SSC CHSL Tier 1 LDC DEO Recruitment 2018 Application Form The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts joint senior secondary level (CHSL) exams every year for recruitment to various Ministries / departments / organizations of the Government of India.
SSC CHSL LDC DEO Recruitment Notification 2018 Application Form
The SSC CHSL exam is conducted in 3 stages (Tier) Where the first is online, while the other two are offline examinations. SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2018 Application Form are completely online from the official website. The candidate must pass each stage to go to the next stage of the exam.Before beginning the preparation, it is important to keep in mind the changes in exam patterns and curriculum. The SSC CHSL exam pattern to be implemented from 2016 has been amended in the year 2017. There will be a reduction of 0.25 points for each wrong answer. Questions will be available in both English and Hindi.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Recruitment Notification 2018 Pdf
- Name of the organization :Staff Selection Commission
- Name or Exam : SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018
- Category : SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- online application starting date- 18 November 2017
- online application last date- 18 December 2017
- Total vacancy- 3259
- Official web site : ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL Tier 1 LDC DEO Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Academic Eligibility – Candidates from the recognized board or institute should pass the 12th or its equivalent examination.
Age limit – On the basis of age of candidates on August 1, 2018, from 18 to 27 years
Age relaxation – As per government rules in upper age limit, 03 years for the Other Backward Classes, 05 years for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and 10 years for disabled candidates will be given.
Application Fee – For this application, candidates will have to pay a fee of 100 rupees through online mode using the challan in SBI Bank or by using net banking or credit card or debit card or cash. Candidates from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Handicapped and Women categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Process in SSC CHSL Examination 2018 Recruitment –
200 marks written examination for candidates will be of two hours duration. In this, successful candidates will be called for skill test / typing. All these points will be selected based on the points obtained.
How to Apply Online for SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- First visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Then click on Careers Section
- Select the SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2018
- Read full notification and all the instructions very carefully and in details
- Then Click on the Apply Online Link
- Fill in all the necessary details with valid documents
- See all details and validate them before pressing submit button
- Submit the form and take printout of SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Application Form 2018 for future use
All the aspirants who are going to appear in this examination conducting by Staff Selection Commission should stay tuned with this webpage as we will update all latest updates about SSC CHSL 10+2 LDC DEO Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form and other information in our upcoming posts. If you have any problem or face any issue then mail us our team will reply you promptly and get back to you with the best solutions.