UP Scholarship Form 2018, scholarship.up.nic.in, Fresh/Renewal Application Apply Online | Status: The Uttar Pradesh government has started the process of giving scholarships to the students of UP. Under this, students of General, OBC, SC, ST, of the session 2018, want to avail the facility, they can fill up the UP Scholarship Form 2018, Status & Fresh/Renewal Apply-Online by visiting official website.
All will have to fill online forms to get scholarships. For this, residents of Uttar Pradesh who have enrolled in any course in 2018 can also fill this UP Scholarship Fresh/Renewal Application Form 2018. Users can download the form and submit the form after filling the information of the school name, student, student’s candidate, class, gender, caste, BPL ID, parent’s income, address etc.
- 1 UP Scholarship Form 2018, Status! Fresh/Renewal Apply-Online
- 2 UP Scholarship Application Form 2018 Status Fresh/Renewal Online Form Last Date
- 3 How to Apply Online for UP Scholarship Form 2018 Fresh & Renewal
UP Scholarship Form 2018, Status! Fresh/Renewal Apply-Online
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has now decided to give benefit of UP Scholarship Form 2018 scheme to students of undergraduate and postgraduate classes. So far, Intermediate, State ITI, students of State Polytechnic College got the benefit of Saint Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme. For the education of the children of registered laborers, a scholarship scheme called Sant Ravidas Education Assistance was started on behalf of the government this year.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme is provided to the students of the age group of 25 years of age under the scheme, sponsored by Uttar Pradesh Bhawan and the Narmada Workers Welfare Board. Maximum two children get the benefit of this scheme. Initially under this scheme students from first to 12th class were included as well as students of state ITI and state polytechnics.
Now the government has taken UP Scholarship Form 2018 Fresh/Renewal Apply-Online scheme to the colleges. Students of undergraduate and postgraduate students will get the benefit of the scheme under the new arrangement. Students of 1000 and postgraduate students will be given scholarships up to Rs 2000 per month for graduate class students.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- UP Residents belong to General, OBC, SC, ST candidates are eligible to fill the scholarship form.
- 9th class: Eight examinations have been passed from any accredited school
- Class 10: Passing Class 9 Examination from any recognized school
- Post Matric: Nominated with any class 11 or Class 12 examination from any accredited college in Uttar Pradesh
Documents Required to Apply for UP Scholarship Form 2018
- Candidate’s Family Income certificate
- College/ School certificates as the proof.
- Marks Sheets of Last Year or Last Semester or last exam
- Fee Receipt of the exams
- SC/ST/OBC caste Certificate.
- Latest Passport Size Photograph and scanned copy of Signature.
UP Scholarship Online Application Form 2018 Status
- Name of organization: U.P. Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement Online System
- Category : UP Scholarship Form 2018 Fresh/Renewal Apply Online
- Status : will be available soon
- Location- Uttar Pradesh
- Starting Date of application- Will be available Soon
- Last Date of application- Will be available Soon
- Official Website – scholarship.up.nic.in
UP Scholarship Application Form 2018 Status Fresh/Renewal Online Form Last Date
Under the new instructions, scholarship up to six months can be given simultaneously. To take advantage of the scheme, students of private schools will have to submit a report by reporting the Principal’s report to the students of the government schools, then the students of private educational institutions will sign the counter to the departmental officer.
Every student will get stipend from next year in the state just fill the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Form 2018 . For this, it has been decided to separate the scholarship and duty reimbursement scheme. This decision of the Yogi Government will benefit more than 5 million students. The state government provides scholarships to families of families having annual income upto two lakh rupees as well as to compensate the fees.
This benefit is given under scholarship and duty reimbursement scheme. In the year 2016-17, 50.85 lakh students were found eligible for the scheme. There was a need of a total budget of Rs 5216.04 crore for them. Candidates will very soon be able to apply for up scholarship fresh/renewal application form 2018 from official website of the authorities.
Note:- अगर UP Scholarship Form 2018 Status & Fresh/Renewal Applications से सम्बंधित कोई भी सवाल पूछना चाहते है तो अपना सवाल निचे दिए हुए कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखें। हमारी टीम जल्द से जल्द आपकी सहायता करेगी।
How to Apply Online for UP Scholarship Form 2018 Fresh & Renewal
- First Visit the official website of U.P. Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement Online System
- Then select the scholarship application form tab
- Now click on UP Scholarship Form 2018
- Read full notification and all the instructions very carefully and in details
- Now Fill this application form with your correct information and details and upload scanned copy of all the required documents.
- Fill the form correctly without making any mistake else your form will be rejected instantly
- See all details and validate them before pressing submit button
- Submit the form and take printout of UP Scholarship Appplication Form 2018 for future use
If you have any problem or face any issue regarding UP Scholarship Form 2018 Applications Last Date then mail us our team will reply you promptly and get back to you with the best solutions.
UP Scholarship Form 2018 Fresh/Renewal Applications:- Check Here